Information on the processing of your personal data by the E branch of the Hellenic National Defense General Staff (hereinafter referred to as the HNDGS)
1. The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor/user of the Web Portal (WP) shall be subject to the conditions set out in this Communication as well as to national, community and international law on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and in particular the European Union General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016/679 (EU) (gc) and law 4629/2019.
2. Any future legislation on this matter will be the subject of this communication. In any event, the HNDGS shall retain the right to change the conditions of protection of personal data, in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
3. Therefore, these privacy conditions may be reviewed and updated at any time and without notice. WP users are requested to check these conditions at regular intervals for any changes, as the continued use of WP implies that they accept all possible changes to them.
4. The HNDGS shall collect personal data of WP visitors/users only when they voluntarily provide them for the purpose of providing the services available electronically. Personal information is the information that can be used to identify or communicate with a person and other information concerning that person. The personal data collected in the WP are the following:
- Supports uploading of log files.
- Data from using online services (such as cookies, google analytics, internet protocol (IP) addresses, etc. and electronic identification).
5. The HNDGS shall not make available for sale or otherwise transmit or make public personal data of the guests/users of the WP to third parties, which are not related to it, without the consent of the visitor/user, with the exception of the application of relevant legal prescriptions to the competent authorities only.
6. The HNDGS may process part or all of the data sent by guests/users for statistical purposes and for the purpose of improving its services – information.
7. The guest/user can contact the website administrator to check whether the file is personal, correct it, change it, or delete it [Address MESOGEION 227-231, HOLARGOS, ZIP 15561 , Phone . (+30) 2106574242].
8. This WP comprises links to other websites under the responsibility of third parties (natural or legal persons). Under no circumstances shall the HNDGS be responsible for the conditions of protection of personal data which these websites follow.
9. Please be informed that a Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed for the HNDGS pursuant to Articles 37 to 39 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on data protection.
Phone: (+30) 2106575150